Working with clients on web projects can be challenging, not to mention a bit intimidating. That’s why AWAI has teamed up with successful web writer, Pam Foster, to create a structured, complete method for web copywriters – a clear path you can use to manage every major step needed to provide great content and expert answers.
Working Effectively with Web Clients – 7 Steps to Making Sure They Love You and Continue Paying You the Big Bucks takes you through each step involved in making sure web pages are easy for visitors to navigate and understand … and that they are optimized for search engines, too.
You’ll learn how to guide your clients through critical considerations, including:
- The value of site maps and knowing what goes on each web page
- The best way to work with web developers and graphic designers
- The value of approving page layouts before writing a single word of copy
- The huge differences between graphic design and design for the web user
- Identifying and addressing the challenge of optimizing a site for multiple audiences
- Navigating visitors through multi-page sites; getting them to their destinations quickly
- The pros and cons of pop-up boxes
- Appropriate, action-oriented links that convert more visitors into buyers
- The best way to identify search-engine keywords
- Analytics: the valuable insights they offer
- The “behind the scenes” copy for search engines
- All the other copy/content aspects of successful websites
Follow the easy 7-step plan outline in Working Effectively with Web Clients and you’ll hit the ground running with every web project you take on.
You’ll be grateful to have this roadmap, because there’s no more guessing or confusion about what to do, or when to get approvals at various stages.
Your clients will be relieved as well, because a clear process provides reassurance. The entire web team will see you as their project leader, because you offer a methodical, step-by-step approach.
Working Effectively with Web Clients even provides all the web-client forms and documents you need for making your client’s web project a success!